Tuesday 14 July 2009

Learning is mine!

Something I've been wanting to do for a while is to have an mp3 player on my blog so I can share some of the music I like. So today I learned about editing HTML code and flash players and things... and it seems to have actually worked!

I'll be changing around the playlists randomly in the hopes of introducing people to some interesting music they might enjoy. Today I've uploaded some nice guitary sounding music that I don't think will offend anyone... Apologies in advance if I include anything loud and scary, but don't worry, you can always skip them! ;)

I'd just like to say that these songs are provided here for the purpose of introducing people to new music in the hopes that they will like it and perhaps investigate the artist further. Please respect the artists' copyright!

Today's playlist includes:

1. Tori Amos - Girl
From the album "Little Earthquakes"

2. The Sleeping Years - Setting Fire to Sleepy Towns
From the album "We're Becoming Islands One by One"

3. Fire on Fire - Heavy D
From the album "The Orchard"

4. Alamo Race Track - Black Cat John Brown
From the album "Black Cat John Brown"

5. Cat Power - Sad, Sad Song
From the album "Speaking for Trees"


You can find the player on the right underneath the picks from my etsy shop. Just click on a title to start the song playing... Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment